Crowne Plaza Vientiane
Receive a custom designed Crowne Plaza Unique Meetings Experience
Crowne Plaza Unique Meetings Experience Package
Host an unforgettable meeting in Vientiane with our Crowne Plaza Unique Meetings offer. Enjoy our freshly-brewed barista coffee during the coffee break and a unique Pasalop dancing class after the meeting. Meeting delegates can also take home a miniature Lao traditional rice basket as a souvenir to remember the trip by. Additionally, meeting delegates who extended their stay enjoy a 20% discount on food and beverage at our restaurants and bars.
This package consists of:
• Function room rental
• Free flow of coffee & tea throughout the meeting
• 02 coffee breaks with barista coffee, home-made snacks, fresh fruit, juices; as per daily rotating menu
• 01 international joining buffet lunch at Mosaic restaurant with iced-water, from the menu of the day (Minimum of 30 pax – If fewer participants, it will be a set menu)
• Complimentary usage of 01 unit of whiteboard
• 01 set of existing TV/LCD screen & projector
• Complimentary usage of rostrum with 02 pieces of a microphone
• Meeting setup with delegate amenities (water, mints, pencil & notepad)
• 01 flower arrangement on registration table and 01 on a podium
• Event signage
• Dedicated event manager
• High-speed WIFI
• Pasalop Dancing class after the meeting
• Miniature Lao souvenirs
• 20% discount at restaurant and bars for guest who extended they stay
About Pasalop dancing:
Pasalob dance is one of the most popular dancing styles for Laotians especially in big social events such as wedding ceremonies. Pasalop dance is usually performed in a large group of people to create a harmonised dance. This unique dancing style can only be found in Laos and it is very easy to learn.
Terms and conditions applied:
• The above-quoted rates are in US dollars and are inclusive of 10% service charge and then 10% VAT (21% total invoice amount). Rates are non-commissionable.
• The above rates and function space are extended specifically for this event at the number of guests. Should there be any changes in the number of guests, the Hotel will review and discuss revised prices and function space allocated accordingly.
• The hotel requires the client to guarantee a final number of guests for their function at least 2 working days before the event and will allow a discrepancy of 10% between guaranteed and expected number of guests only.
• The above special meeting package is not applicable for any other discount program and for a minimum of 30 participants per each day
• Should there be a change in the taxes by the Government, the revised rate will apply accordingly
For more information, please call +856 21 908888 or email email@example.com
What Our Guests Say...
Latest Meetings and Events offers
Please complete the form below and one of our meetings team members will attend to your enquiry. Alternatively, you can contact us on 856-21-908888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org